Prof. Dr. Ir. Hugo Thienpont
- 2015-05-04: B-PHOT showcases “Photonics and Food Safety” at Milano’s World Fair 2015
- 2015-04-28: Tigran Baghdasaryan obtains his degree of doctor in engineering with highest honours.
- 2015-02-25: Prestigeous Ignace Vanderschueren VUB-award for B-PHOT researcher Nathalie Vermeulen
- 2015-02-10: On 23 January 2015, Gebirie Yizengaw defended his PhD thesis and was awarded the degree of doctor in engineering.
- 2015-02-02: B-PHOT publication on photonic crystals among top downloaded JOSA B articles on integrated optics
Prof. Dr. Jan Danckaert
- 2015-05-29: Graphene shows its full spectrum
- 2015-05-29: Vincent Ginis wins Young Scientist Award of the Belgian Physical Society
- 2014-12-15: APHY researcher Sophie Viaene receives Robert Brout Prize from the International Solvay Institutes
- 2014-11-22: Prof. Irina Veretennicoff coordinates the "Flanders’ Future as a Knowledge Society" conference
- 2014-10-23: Publication on Cherenkov radiation selected as cover story of Physical Review Letters